Friday, May 22, 2009

tweeted

Do you have a twitter? Follow me at https://twitter.com/kryset

Now I sound like an official gossip blogger.

I've decided I'm kind of glad that I'm not in NC for the hockey season. Let's just say the last hockey game I went to in Raleigh, I wore black and gold.

In other news, I washed all my dishes tonight. I'm going to put all of my laundry away tomorrow and clean, clean, clean!
Maybe I'll go read a few chapters of a book (either The Princess Bride or The Chamber, which I bought, in English, for less than 50 cents at a second hand store). Louise has been sunburned the past few days, being a redhead and all. Having spent some time in the sun myself, I have yet to show any signs of pigment change. Guess I'll have to wait until I'm back in the States before I get a tan.

Today we booked the hostel for Cracow, Poland. Three nights in Poland, here I come ... at the end of the month. I also booked my buses, ferries, and hostel for Gotland. Ready for that relaxing vacation time.

Basically, this is how June is looking for me... I am in Poland from May 30th to June 2nd. Then June 4th I leave for Gotland and get home on the 6th. On the 7th or 8th I have my room inspection and have to leave. So... that means that from the 8th until the 11th I'm officially homeless. Fortunately, that's only 3 nights of finding some place to sleep. I'm hoping on staying with friends, but in the worse case scenario, I'll stay at a cheap hostel in the city.

Once Marsha gets back from her European continent trip, we're going to Denmark for a day and I'm going to visit Roskilde and see where my parents were married!!! Then we'll probably chillax in Copenhagen in the afternoon.

So, I'm keeping busy. I guess this is my last full weekend in my beloved city, since I'll either be in Poland or Gotland for the others. Oh well.

I should go to bed now, since I have laundry at 9:00.

Again, if you have twitter, follow me. And if you don't... then... add me on skype.

((20 days))
Peace.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Grammy got a letter returned from your address. Think there was a picture of Swarmy.