Wednesday, May 6, 2009

fire at will

Have you ever noticed that in movies when someone says "fire at will" the person firing seems to will very much to fire often?

I have only one more month here and in that time I have so much to do. Our play premiers in one week and runs through the 16th. I'm hoping it will be successful. I'm going to Poland with Marsha and Louise (and maybe some other people) at the end of the month. I want to go to Gotland, too. Gotland is an island off the coast of Sweden (near Stockholm) and it's supposed to be beautiful.

Basically life has been all about some rehearsals lately, which is fine, as it keeps me on a schedule. Tomorrow I am going to see Seven Jewish Children (another play) again and then look for shoes before rehearsal, when we'll be setting up lights and everything.

Today I had fika with Marsha and Shana from the play once rehearsal was done. We went to Wayne's Coffee and I had the best scone in the world with cream cheese and jam.

Well, right now we're just staying up until 3:30 when Shatarra's cab comes to pick her up and take her to Central Station. Then she's going back to Fayetteville and I'll be the last American. So sad.

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I'm hanging out with the Mexicans and they don't seem to care about the holiday much (although it's technically the 6th here, as it's after 2 in the morning).

Good night & peace!

3 comments:

Daniela said...

yeah, Cinco de Mayo isn't really celebrated in Mexico as much as in the US. It's not as important as their Independence Day.
I hope your play practices are going well and I wish I could be there to see the finished play.
Enjoy your last month there and have fun in Poland! (and Gotland if you get to go there too)

Shelley Renee said...

I hope you enjoy your last month darling!!

Miss you :]

kmg said...

I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well on your performance!