Saturday, March 21, 2009

frustrations

I took 86 pictures today, but my camera and computer deleted all but 3 of them.
I'm so upset about that right now.
We visited the new mall at Varnhem and feed the mean geese at the castle today. Tonight we were going to a club called Debaser, since it was free to get in before 10, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we ended up at Sibylla (cheap fast food place) and a guy fell asleep behind me. Later we went to Golden and this is where the story gets good. At the bar, this guy asked us where we were from. Kendra and I said the states and he said "wow". Pretty funny.
Well, later I go to the bar to find out what kind of chips they have and as I was walking back to our table, this guy gets my attention and asks me where I'm from. I told him the US and beckoned me to come closer, but I didn't. So he took his hand and put it on the back of my neck and tried to pull me closer, but I backed off even more and his friend told him to let me be. He then asked my name and I said "Krys" and he goes, "What is your age?" When I told him that I'm 20 he looked a bit surprised and said, "Oh, you are young." Then he told me his age and I said, "Yeah, so's my dad" and walked away. He looked mortified when I told him that my dad was the same age as him. Best put-down of the night.
Later, the guy who said "cool" when we told him where we were from went to the toilets, which were located just past our table. On his way out, Marsha kind of hit him and asked him why he had said what he said. We ended up talking with him for a while and many laughs were had by all.

In summary, it was a good day and I'm upset that most of my documentation of it is gone forever.

peacey p.

1 comment:

Shelley Renee said...

I'm sorry that you lost all of your pictures! I hope you have a good week! :]