Friday, March 27, 2009

a few quick thoughts... about the weather

Presentation at 9 tomorrow morning, but before I go to bed...

The sound of the rain on my window sounds like someone is trying to get in. Good luck to me sleeping tonight.

When they said "oh, but it doesn't snow much here in Malmö" I think they should have followed it with "compared to other Swedish cities, such as Abisko or Kiruna." Seriously. I got snowed on again. I don't mind it so much, but my knee was wet from the snow and it was in my eyes and I blow dried my toes when I got inside because they felt like they were going to fall off (yay Chuck Taylors with your plastic toe part).

And tomorrow is calling for rain.

Usually after complaining this much, I would like to make a light hearted reference to Young Frankenstein and say "It could be worse... it could be raining." However, that's pointless.
Today, I will say, "It could be worse... it could be flooding." Having said that, I am praying for my relatives in North Dakota that they are unaffected by the floods or have at least been able to evacuate.

Time for bed!

peace

No comments: