Wednesday, March 25, 2009

because i can't procrastinate too long...

Hi all,
I cannot wait for this week to be over! Tomorrow morning, I have my Children's Lit final exam (for which I studied 5 hours with a group yesterday) and then rehearsal in the afternoon/evening. Then, on Friday, I have to present my final project for that class, which is still in the process and attend a lecture in the afternoon.
Then my life can return to "normal" (whatever that means).

Between school work and rehearsals, I think I'll spend most of my time cleaning. Spring cleaning. Mopping floors, airing out my room, and hijacking a couch from a friend.
I'm ready for the girls to be here already, so I can stop thinking of things to tell them. I'm pretty sure the packing list I sent them had way too many explanations of why they do or do not need to bring certain things, but they should have no trouble getting from the airport to the train because I gave them very specific locations of pay phones, ticket stations, and exactly where I'll be when they arrive. By the way, if any exchange students want to wait with me, let me know - I'm sure I could use a little company, in case their flight is delayed or their luggage goes missing (like mine did).

And a reminder to people at home - I'm still collecting addresses to send postcards to, so let me know yours!

I think that's about all for now. More later... after Friday?

peace.

No comments: