Monday, February 2, 2009

six rings!

Yesterday I was worried that I would be stuck watching the Super Bowl on my computer, or worse - having to constantly update the score on my computer. However, I ended up going to Copenhagen with some people (including four American girls who just arrived in Sweden) and we watched the game there. It was great. Most of the people in the bar, including five of the people in our group were cheering for the Cardinals. I think I was the only person there actually wearing a team's colors. :)
Needless to say, it was a good time and a good game and I didn't get home until 7 in the morning.

I'm so glad the Steelers won and it's Groundhog Day because that means that it's my sister's 18th birthday!!! WOW.
Happy birthday Kayla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come visit me!

2 comments:

Tom said...

http://www.hulu.com/superbowl/55727/super-bowl-xliii-ads-bud-light-swedish#s-p12-sr-i0

Shelley Renee said...

Glad you got to watch your team win!