Monday, January 12, 2009

still don't have internet...

I haven't set up internet just yet, but hopefully that will happen soon. The computer lab computers are really slow, but the keyboards have these buttons åöäÅÖÄ, which are fun.

When I get internet or have more time, I'll share some stories... just wanted to post my address for now:

Krysta Gahagen, Cronquists gata 10, 214 28 Malmö, Sweden

It's 4:15 already here, so I should be going- must get some groceries for breakfast and lunch, but probably won't have to worry about dinner, as we are having some sort of quesadilla night. The Americans (which turned out to be just Shatarra and me) got some free Swedish bröd (bread) and about 2kg of cheese for free, and chocolate, which is always fun.

Peace!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I am glad to hear you are having fun! We miss you, though.

Jordan said...

I am still so bummed that I didn't get to see you before you left! I'm really enjoying reading about your trip. I'm so envious. It sounds like you are going to have an amazing time. I'm going to attempt to write you a letter soon.

primus-lune1231 said...

i am jealous of your äÄöÖ buttons. oh, wait, i can do that too, nvm. it just takes a few more keystrokes :p
BUT, i am glad you are enjoying yourself. :)

Shelley Renee said...

Hey girl hey!!!

Update some more!

;)