Sunday, January 11, 2009

here, finally...

Well, actually I'm in København right now, as I just said goodbye to Lena at the airport.
Sweden is great. I have so much that I want to say about it, but only a few minutes left of internet time. I'll write more later, but here's the summary of my time so far.
Friday: Land in København, meet Lena, and take the train to Malmö. Check in (which took ages because we had to wait for others), get to my room, go out for dinner and drinks with other exchange students. Left that early to hang out with Minus and his friends. Eventually went home.
Wake up and get ready to tour the city. Miss the tour group, but meet up with 3 other exchange students (including the other girl from UNC -- there are 4 US students) and make up our own tour. Late lunch at a pub. Return home and nap. Dinner at Burger King because the supermarket was closed. I have a story about my first Whopper, but it will take longer to tell.
Today- wake up early, go to København airport and Lena checked her luggage. We went to the city and walked for AGES! Got to see the Little Mermaid statue. Want to go back sometime when it's not sooooo windy and COLD!


I'll try to put pics on facebook, but I want peoples' addresses, as I have started getting postcards. Send those to me in email or facebook message.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Tom said...

What is your post address there?